- Product Categories
- Ultra Low Volume
- ULV Weedmaster-ATV
- ULV Clearance Offers
- ULV Herbicides
- ULV Accessories
- Controlled Droplet Application
- Vehicle Mounted
- CDA Clearance Offers
- CDA Herbicides
- CDA Accessories
- Direct Application Equipment
- DAE Products
- DAE Clearance Offers
Add my name to your list of happy users.
Roger Boxall, University of Warwick
For prices or more information, please call 01952 897414.
Quick Look/Features of the Microwipe
The hand held Microwipe is a simple, safe, and economical way of spot treating weeds. Ideal for use in areas that have a localised weed problem and in situations where using conventional spraying equipment may be difficult or hazardous or subject to preventative legislation.
- Specifically designed for the selective application of systemic herbicides
- Minimal water requirement
- Ideal for treating sensitive areas
- No contamination of soil or risk of drift
- Economical and easy to use
- Available in straight, angled or double head options
Details of the Microwipe
The all-plastic construction consists of a reservoir inside the handle that transfers the herbicide by gravity to a nylon-rope wick. The concentrated herbicide within the Microwipe is applied only to those plants that the rope wick comes into contact with. By swiping the Microwipe over the leaves of a weed, a small dose of herbicide is transferred to the target weed only, ensuring surrounding plants remain uncontaminated.
For use with glyphosate based products.
Technical Information for Microwipe
Hand material: Clear Plastic
Wick material: Nylon
- Roundup ProVantage
- Asteroid Pro