- Product Categories
- Ultra Low Volume
- ULV Weedmaster-ATV
- ULV Clearance Offers
- ULV Herbicides
- ULV Accessories
- Controlled Droplet Application
- Vehicle Mounted
- CDA Clearance Offers
- CDA Herbicides
- CDA Accessories
- Direct Application Equipment
- DAE Products
- DAE Clearance Offers
We had great weed control with the Highways Weedmaster ATV. The overall weed control was the best we’ve known especially on the difficult cobbled streets, where we usually struggle using knapsacks.
Derek Pettitt, Contract Manager (Cleansing) Kier MG, Bristol
For prices or more information, please call 01952 897414.
The hand-held Weedstick is a precision applicator for the selective application of herbicides to individual weeds. It puts weedkiller precisely where it is needed – on the weed. There is no risk of any spray drift so you can even use it on windy days.
The Weedstick has significant advantages over conventional methods of application such as knapsack sprayers for spot applications or using herbicides in sensitive areas e.g. flower beds.
The Weedstick is simply placed over the weed to be controlled and pressed down to deliver a dose of herbicide.
- Light to carry and easy to use
- Can be used on windy days
- No risk of drift
- Minimal water requirement
The applicator is available in two versions: Weedstick and Weedstick+.
- Weedstick offers a 160ml liquid capacity and incorporates a spring loaded mechanism at the tip to release a small dose of liquid.
- Weedstick+ has a larger volume capacity of 450ml and delivers liquid onto a weed via a sponge pad.
Technical Information for Weedstick
|Weight (ready to use):||0.3kg||0.7kg|