- Product Categories
- Ultra Low Volume
- ULV Weedmaster-ATV
- ULV Clearance Offers
- ULV Herbicides
- ULV Accessories
- Controlled Droplet Application
- Vehicle Mounted
- CDA Clearance Offers
- CDA Herbicides
- CDA Accessories
- Direct Application Equipment
- DAE Products
- DAE Clearance Offers
We had great weed control with the Highways Weedmaster ATV. The overall weed control was the best we’ve known especially on the difficult cobbled streets, where we usually struggle using knapsacks.
Derek Pettitt, Contract Manager (Cleansing) Kier MG, Bristol
For prices or more information, please call 01952 897414.
The CDA (Controlled Droplet Application) Eliminator lance: – A cost effective solution to weed killing.
The CDA eliminator lance is also environmentally friendly as the innovative CDA system reduces spray drift compared to conventional sprayers.
The Eliminator Handlance provides all the features of the Eradicator Handlance with the following enhanced features-:
- Pump with built in speed control
- Circuit Board incorporating microprocessor control – fewer components for improved reliability
- Increased battery life – 2 days spraying (approx 16-20 hours)
- Low Battery warning light
- Runs at full voltage regardless of remaining battery life meaning no reduction in chemical delivery at any time
Overall length: 1.0m
•CDA Eliminator lance
Application Rate Information
Spray widths available: 6″, 12″, 20″ and 30″ (15.2cm, 30.4cm, 50.8cm and 76.2cm)
Application rates obtainable: 10, 15, 20 and 25 litres per hectare
Ground Speed variability: 55 to 91 paces per minute at 27” width stride (68.5cm)
The droplet size distribution of Riverlynx carrier when sprayed through the Eliminator show that the droplet formations produced were very consistent, with the droplet size lying between 260-370 microns.
For more information or to enquire about purchasing, please call 01952 897414.