- Product Categories
- Ultra Low Volume
- ULV Weedmaster-ATV
- ULV Clearance Offers
- ULV Herbicides
- ULV Accessories
- Controlled Droplet Application
- Vehicle Mounted
- CDA Clearance Offers
- CDA Herbicides
- CDA Accessories
- Direct Application Equipment
- DAE Products
- DAE Clearance Offers
Our attention was drawn to the Mankar units because they are capable of outputting the minimum amount of herbicide needed. Today, the combination of Mankar ULV technology and Roundup ProBiactive 450 is our preferred method of weed control along footpaths and around housing blocks, trails, trash bins, benches, signposts and traffic lights throughout the entire city centre of Coventry. The process is safe, effective and easy to implement. It leads to higher productivity and lower costs as work times and herbicide consumption are significantly reduced.
Tim Fox, English Landscapes
For prices or more information, please call 01952 897414.
MANKAR-HQ 45 500ml Bottle
Quick Look/Features of the Mankar HQ ULV Weed Sprayer
- The adjustable spraying width between 15 and 45 cm is fixed automatically without having to tighten any screws or nuts.
- Thanks to optimum ergonomics, the device feels well balanced in the hand. A carrying strap also makes things easier.
- Practical ABS case for secure transportation and storage of the Mankar HQ, with space for optional accessories.
- Including 0.5 litre tank for cleaning fluid.
Details of the Mankar HQ ULV Weed Sprayer
The Mankar HQ has one Segment Rotary Nozzle and can hold 500ml of neat Roundup Pro Biactive 450 which is enough chemical to treat 2,500-5,000 square metres.
The Mankar HQ’s battery is rechargeable and will work for 6-8 hours continuous use. The complete unit weighs only 2.4kg and comes complete with strap and bungees to make the lance weightless in your hand.
Mankar-Carry Range – Overview
The hand-held ‘Mankar-Carry’ range are well suited for street spraying, dense cultivation, landscape plantings, areas where irregular rows have been planted, or anyplace where, due to surface properties, a high degree of flexibility is needed.
- The nozzle is activated by the push of a button – allowing spot spraying.
- Herbicide travels by gravity from the tank to the nozzle via the valve.
- A single battery charge is sufficient for approximately 6-8 hours!
- Spray widths are available from 10 to 50 cm.
Why Choose Mankar Sprayers over Conventional Sprayers?
- Mankar Spraying Systems Require No Water or Dilution! – Eliminating the need to be near a water source and walk long distances to refill the spray tank.
- Mankar Spraying Systems Weigh Considerably Less! – Most of the weight in knapsack sprayers are water. On average 15kg of water-weight is saved per refill in the Mankar Spraying Systems which only weigh around 3.4kg fully filled!
- Five Times the Coverage Rate of Roundup when compared with a Knapsack Sprayer! – Ultra Low Volume Droplet Application (ULV) technology vastly improves coverage rates by producing much smaller, very uniform liquid droplets.
- Mankar Spraying Systems will Pay For Themselves! – Due to the increased coverage rates and no water refilling time the money saved on herbicide and labour will pay off the Sprayer in only a few weeks of use!
- Virtually No Spray Drift! – Mankar Spray Shields combined with Mankar’s ULV technology means spray drift is virtually eliminated, meaning spraying around cultivated plants and water is easily possible.
- Mankar Technology halves the amount of herbicide used. This saves money and helps meet the reduction targets required by EU Environmental Laws.
Technical Information on the Mankar HQ ULV Weed Sprayer
For use with Roundup Pro Biactive 450
|Spray width||15 – 45cm|
|No. of nozzles||1|
|Area covered||2500m² (0.25ha)|
|Working time||6-8 hours|
Integration of all components into the housing
- The switch of the device is protected perfectly, as it is located inside the housing and has been technically optimised.
- Cables and hoses now run from the integrated herbicide tank inside the housing and the spray hood right up to the atomiser, which means that they can no longer get caught anywhere.
For more information or to enquire about purchasing, please call 01952 897414.