- Product Categories
- Ultra Low Volume
- ULV Weedmaster-ATV
- ULV Clearance Offers
- ULV Herbicides
- ULV Accessories
- Controlled Droplet Application
- Vehicle Mounted
- CDA Clearance Offers
- CDA Herbicides
- CDA Accessories
- Direct Application Equipment
- DAE Products
- DAE Clearance Offers
Key advantages of using a Mankar – User friendly, lightweight, easy to operate, accurate, saving time on labour, enhancing productivity.
A budget saver without the need to cut corners or compromise delivery.
Martin Sampson, Alton Town Council
For prices or more information, please call 01952 897414.
Mankar-E 70-110 Select
Quick Look/Features of the Mankar-E 70-110 Select
- The comfortable ‘Mankar-Roll’ range are well suited for in-row cultivation as well as pathways and plazas with hard paved surfaces.
- Spraying takes place by means of a pump which is driven by the spraying system’s wheel. Which every turn of the wheel a set amount of herbicide is released, meaning you can go as slow or fast as you like and the same volume of herbicide per m² will be released.
- The Select versions offer electric pumps which allowing spot spraying.
- Herbicide travels by gravity from the tank to the nozzle via the valve.
- A single battery charge is sufficient for approximately 8-16 hours!
- Spray widths are available from 30 to 110cm.
Details of the Mankar-E 70-110 Select
As the Mankar-E 70-110 Select’s pump is continuously conveying herbicide, the output is controlled by two solenoid valves, which convey the substance either to the nozzles or back to the tank.
The Mankar-E 70-110 Select is suited to areas of application in which uniform metering is required, independent of the walking speed, yet where application must be stopped frequently and/or over long stretches of the pathway.
The Mankar-E 70-110 Select’s unique system applies Roundup Pro Biactive 450 neat at 1L/Ha, however, due to output occurring only when the button is depressed, a much larger surface area can be covered with one tank, saving well over 50% compared to conventional sprayers as well as reducing labour and pesticide use and cost. The additional environmental benefits speak for themselves!
The Mankar-E 70-110 Select has two Segment Rotary Nozzle and can hold 1000ml of neat Roundup Pro Biactive 450 which is enough chemical to treat up to 10,000 square metres. The Mankar-E 70-110 Select’s battery is rechargeable and will work for 8 hours. The complete unit weighs only 17kg.
Why Choose Mankar Sprayers over Conventional Sprayers?
- Mankar Spraying Systems Require No Water or Dilution! – Eliminating the need to be near a water source and walk long distances to refill the spray tank.
- Mankar Spraying Systems Weigh Considerably Less! – Most of the weight in knapsack sprayers are water. On average 15kg of water-weight is saved per refill in the Mankar Spraying Systems which only weigh around 3.4kg fully filled!
- Five Times the Coverage Rate of Roundup when compared with a Knapsack Sprayer! – Ultra Low Volume Droplet Application (ULV) technology vastly improves coverage rates by producing much smaller, very uniform liquid droplets.
- Mankar Spraying Systems will Pay For Themselves! – Due to the increased coverage rates and no water refilling time the money saved on herbicide and labour will pay off the Sprayer in only a few weeks of use!
- Virtually No Spray Drift! – Mankar Spray Shields combined with Mankar’s ULV technology means spray drift is virtually eliminated, meaning spraying around cultivated plants and water is easily possible.
Technical Information of the Mankar-E 70-110 Select
For use with Roundup Pro Biactive 450
|Spray width||70 – 110cm|
|No. of nozzles||2|
|Tank capacity||1000ml (1L)|
|Working time||8 hours|
For more information or to enquire about purchasing, please call 01952 897414.