- Product Categories
- Ultra Low Volume
- ULV Weedmaster-ATV
- ULV Clearance Offers
- ULV Herbicides
- ULV Accessories
- Controlled Droplet Application
- Vehicle Mounted
- CDA Clearance Offers
- CDA Herbicides
- CDA Accessories
- Direct Application Equipment
- DAE Products
- DAE Clearance Offers
Our attention was drawn to the Mankar units because they are capable of outputting the minimum amount of herbicide needed. Today, the combination of Mankar ULV technology and Roundup ProBiactive 450 is our preferred method of weed control along footpaths and around housing blocks, trails, trash bins, benches, signposts and traffic lights throughout the entire city centre of Coventry. The process is safe, effective and easy to implement. It leads to higher productivity and lower costs as work times and herbicide consumption are significantly reduced.
Tim Fox, English Landscapes
For prices or more information, please call 01952 897414.
CDA Lance Cleaner is a specially formulated non-hazardous biodegradable cleaning fluid to cleanse CDA spraying equipment.
Directions for use
- Always clean the sprayer after use and ensure that the cleaning process is carried out where residues can do no harm.
- Connect bottle to a sprayer, allow cleaner to run out of the sprayer for a few seconds.
- Invert the bottle and drain the contaminated cleaner out of the tubes.
- Leave the sprayer to stand for approximately 1 minute.
- Repeat once more.
For more information or to enquire about purchasing, please call 01952 897414.